Monday, January 9, 2012

Do I have maybe esp or something like that?

First, I thought of spring cleaning then the next day my parents cleaned our house like crazy. I was looking at a poster at school, then it fell down. I was thinking how lucky my friend was because she was really popular and a lot of people liked her, then she texted me and said that her parents might lose custody of her because her dad has reallly bad drinking problems and other stuff. The principal reported her mom and dad to DHS. I thought of a song while listening to the radio and then like 10 seconds later, it was playing. All this stuff has been happening in less than a week! I forget the other things happening but there were a few more. I'll like think of something and then something happens with that something. Do you think I might have ESP or something? Or is it just a coinisidince?

No comments:

Post a Comment