Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Question about these 2 jobs?

So I'm trying to decide between being a Dietitian/Nutritionist or Acupuncturist. I'm not looking at which one makes the most money or which has more opportunities or is higher in demand. I would just like to know which is harder to do and which seems like it would be more enjoyable and easier to have and pursue a career in. I don't particularly like maging, so is that involved a lot in acupuncture? I'm a little interested in Oriental medicine. I'm also not really math or science savvy. I'm also not really into cooking, but I think good nutrition is important and I like eating healthy most of the time. So is cooking something you have to know or be good at to be a dietitian? Also, is chemistry a must if you want to be a nutritionist? Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment