Monday, January 9, 2012

How to go about ordering foreign book?

i love german, i am pretty fluent in it. i own several neue deutsch haerte cds,so even though i'm 15 i'm pretty comfortable with german. i want to upgrade from cds to books now, but i dont know how to order american novels in das deutsch. is it even possible?? i'm serious about this; i live in a small community and people have a tendency to take the books out of my collection and then give me some b.s. excuse like,''my dog pee-ed on that one, sorry'', when really my novel is in their locker. i wish i had better control of my friends, but whilst i fix that i think ordering my books in a seperate language is a great plan B. plus, really, it's a great way to get even more familiar with german, so it's not hurting anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment