Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What are the different ways to tell if you're pregnant?

Ok I got back this afternoon from a wonderful time with my bf soon to be fiance and then husband. This was the best weekend of my life. We went to our prom Sat night, than drove to Lake Tahoe and spent two nights together in romantic bliss (it was HEAVENLY!!!). Anyway we took a little time out for shopping for mother's day presents for his mom and mine. Also he bought me an engagement ring and my girlfriends are making a party for us this weekend where we will have a ring ceremony. Ok we used absolutely NO protection of any sort and did it so many times I can't remember how many (even in the shower lol lol). I'd love to be able to announce at the party that I'm pregnant. Also I'm just a tiny bit worried that if I'm not pregnant it means that maybe I have a medical issue. I should have ovulated by my calculations. He is unable to keep anything from his mother so inevitably he will share some details, she will call my mom, then I will have an appt with my ob/gyn.wemissed sch mon

No comments:

Post a Comment