Sunday, January 8, 2012

Girls...women..females. I need advice. READ IT ALL.? HELP?

First of what I read from you is a lot of red flags in your sentences. The biggest problem about yourself is not your weight or something alike. It's your negative thinking in each sentence. Think how you look from a side when you are always thinking about yourself. Your body must be collapsed, you don't look self-confident about yourself, you feel afraid because you're afraid what each woman may think of you at the meeting and etc. STOP! First what you need to change is your thoughts. You need to learn think possitively. And it's no joke. You may think that it's a joke, but it's not. It's a really hard task for you and you even don't understand it yet. I'm sure that even know you're trying to think negatively "Oh, what is she talking about? How can I look nice, if I'm not?!" This is a really hard task for you if you want to find a girlfriend and have a serious relationship - try to catch each of your negative thought and fastly change it to positive! It's not a one day task. You don't need any advice about dating. When you learn how to think positively, your body will talk itself "Hey, here I'm, I'm self confidence and happy man. I am looking good for myself, also I'm very interesting person. So if you want to know me better, let's talk!" Women like self-confident men. And if it would be true that heavy men can hardly find a real love, they all would be singles! :) But they are not. Remember, women like men, who are self-confident and happy for who they are and how they look (even if they are made a mistake choosing a wrong shoes or speech) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment